Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Show

I am in a disguise. 
I have a hat & mustache.
I am guarding a door.
Now I am inside. I change out of the the disguise, and climb into my machines.
There are 3 different layers (think Iron Man). 
One blue, one gray, & one red.
I now am on stage to perform in a show.
"Hello, Everybody! I need 3 volunteers."
Each volunteer got a light saber (pretend...not real one!)
One person got 2 light sabers, and fought against the other with only one light saber.
The 2 light saber guy was the bad, and the other one was the good guy.
All the 'Fetchers' from Ruff Ruffman show up on stage. 
They were all sent on secret missions. 
I am now wearing glasses that have a camera on them.  I use them for security camera, and am able to watch things.

See you tomorrow!

Love,
Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment